Registration is available through the online registration system for symposium.
Registration is available through the online registration system for post symposium tour.
July 1st, 2019
July 2nd, 2019
|ISHS Members||550 €||660 €|
|Non ISHS Members||630 €||740 €|
|250 €||300 €|
|One day registration||100 €||100 €|
|Accompanying person||100 €||100 €|
|Post-symposium tour||280 €||350 €|
All prices include VAT.
Start of abstract submission: January 1st, 2019
Deadline for abstract submission: May 24th, 2019
Deadline for abstract modification: June 15th, 2019
Deadline for full paper submission: September 1st, 2019
Deadline for full paper modification: December 31st, 2019
For information on ISHS membership, please visit: https://www.ishs.org/members
*Registration fee includes:
- materials for the meeting,
- access to the lectures and poster sessions,
- acta horticulturae,
- coffee breaks,
- lunches, gala dinner
Accompanying person registration fee includes:
- coffee breaks,
- lunches, gala dinner
The fees do not include accommodation. We invite you to book your accommodation on the INFORMATION tab. Special rates are available to conference participants.
For students: Registration for students requires you to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of a student card or an official letter from your participating university confirming that you are a full time student. The card/ official letter must be valid on the date of the symposium, from September 2nd to 5th, 2019.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants shall be bound by these terms and conditions upon registering for the Symposium and are advised to read and understand these terms carefully before registering.
Below please find the most important information about participation in the Symposium.
- Registration for the Symposium can only be made via online registration form .
- After making a registration you will receive an automatically generated notification e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the registration form. If you don’t receive notification e-mail after hour upon registration submission, please check your spam folder/junk mail or contact the Conference Organizing Office to confirm the status of your registration.
- Final confirmation of participation and all ordered services will be sent in August 2019.
PAYMENT & INVOICES
- Following types of payment are available:
– payment via bank transfer, based on proforma invoice which will be issued by the Conference Organizing Office and will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the participant in the registration form,
- Payments made by bank transfer should have the following notification: Participant’s Name(s) + Fig2019
- Bank expenses must be covered by the participant.
- After the payment is made, a VAT invoice will be issued within 14 days.
- The date when the transfer has been made (in accordance with the deadlines mentioned above) will be considered as the date of participant’s registration. Should one deadline be missed, the next applicable fee will be charged automatically.
All cancellations have to be sent by e-mail to the Conference Organizing Office: email@example.com. The cancelation date is bound to the receipt of the cancellation notice.
- Please note that if notice of cancellation is received before 1st of June 2019 payment will be refunded in full, except for an administrative fee of 50 EUR.
- If cancellation is received after June 1st, 2019 to August 1st, 2019: 50% of full registration fee will be refunded.
- For cancellation received after August 1st – No refund will be provided.
- No-shows: payment will not be refunded.
Cancellation of the accommodation – please contact with the Conference Organizing Office to ask if it is still possible to cancel your accommodation and get refund – we cannot guarnette it because each hotel has own cancellation policy.
Please be advised that any refunds will be paid after the Symposium.
If you are unable to attend, you may send a replacement. Requests for replacements will be accepted by e-mail only at firstname.lastname@example.org